- Intent and Will: The Conductor and the Pathway Opener
- Catching the Dropped Stitches – Inner Child Development
Skillful Means Exercises
Inner landscape cultivation: simulation transcripts and recordings
- Do You Trust Yourself and Others?: Infant Inner Child, 0-18 Months
- Further Exploration of Trust: Infant Inner Child
- Are You Able to Say “No” and Honor Your Own Boundaries: Inner Toddler
- Do You Feel Overly Responsible?: 3-6 Year Old Inner Child
- Mountain Brook
Living the Mettā-Life Daily Practice Palette Compassion and self-compassion practices
- Reflective Contemplation on a State of Being
- Direct and Strengthen the Will
Turning the Tables: Cooking to Thrive
Fruit and Nut Quick Bread – make it with whatever fruit and nuts that are available.
Plant Medicine Protocols and Supplies
Perspective and intentionality
Plant description, uses, cultivation, harvesting, and production
- Gotu Kola
Gotu kola is a rejuvenating adaptogen herb that can unblock stuck states, enhance memory, concentration, learning ability and reduce mental fatigue. Strengthens the nervous system, adrenals and immune system. It is an anti-stress, anti-anxiety relaxant; especially for PTSD-related anxiety.
Ginkgo increases blood circulation to the brain; is high in nutritive antioxidants that protect the brain and nervous system from damage by various toxins. By boosting the brain’s ability to use oxygen, ginkgo improves focus, memory, cognition, clarity, and alertness.
Tea Blend: Perspective
Ginkgo, gotu kola and peppermint.
Tea Ball for loose leaf tea brewing.