Transmute: anxiety and panic
Intro: calm and equanimity
Skillful Means Exercises
Inner Landscape Cultivation: Simulation transcripts and recordings
- Compassion & Self-compassion Practices: Self-Observing and Meditation Practices
- Living the Mettā-life*: Daily Practice Palette Letting Go of “Old Self” Habit Energy
Plant Medicine Protocols
Plant description, uses, cultivation, harvesting, and production.
Plant Medicine Supplies
Transmute Anxiety & Panic Into Calm & Equanimity
- Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) relaxes the nervous system, eases agitation, soothes irritability and restlessness. Calms the feeling of panic and heart palpitations.
- Motherwort (Leonurus cardiaca) is a relaxing tonic herb that gently relieves tension and anxiety when under pressure. It relieves racing heart and shallow breathing.
- Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora)is a daytime sedative with no mental impairment or drowsiness. Relaxes yet tones and renews the nervous system. Calms. oversensitivity, hysteria, decreases restlessness and nervousness.
Calm and Equanimity: Lemon Balm, Motherwort, and Skullcap
Calm and Equanimity: Lemon Balm, Motherwort, Skullcap
For loose leaf tea brewing.